?

Log in

Narnia Real Person Fic

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> The Chronicles of Narnia
> previous 10 entries

June 10th, 2011


fanged_angel
01:53 pm - while the ocean blooms, skandar/ben
Title: While the ocean blooms
Pairing: Skandar/Ben
Rating: NC-17
Wordcount: 1,674
Warnings: semi-public sex, age difference (though set after Skandar's 18th)
Summary: A stolen moment in between takes.
A/N: Written for this prompt over at the kink meme - Ben/Skandar - frottage, in a somewhat public place during a break in filming, frantic, rushed, having to be quick and quiet so as not to get caught. You can find the fic following the link to an unlocked entry in my fic lj. Also, this is my first fic in this fandom, even though I've been lurking here forever D: Enjoy!

while the ocean blooms
Current Mood: nervousnervous
Current Music: Radio

(Leave a comment)

May 11th, 2011


likecharity
11:03 pm - one of us. skandar/georgie/will p., hard r.
Title: one of us
Author: likecharity
Pairing: Skandar/Georgie/Will P.
Rating: Hard R
Warnings: Real person het and slash, semi-explicit underage sex (Georgie is fourteen), drug use.
Summary: There's just something about them—something that makes him want to do whatever they ask, something that makes him want to be their friend.
A/N: Based on The Dreamers. Some parts are heavily inspired, others not so much—this will still make sense if you haven't seen the movie or read the book. The song Georgie dances to is 'Compliments' by Bloc Party. There may well be a mistake or two in here that I haven't managed to catch because it's so long, please let me know if you pick up on anything.

one of us (1/4)

(2/4) (3/4) (4/4)

(Leave a comment)

April 9th, 2011


cloudysky
09:18 pm - When the Lights Begin to Fade (10/10).
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (10/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Word count: 2,996.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.

For the third time in the past two minutes Ben strained to hear exactly what his brother was saying. He cowered in the corner, phone pressed hard to his ear, a finger in the other to try and block out the commotion going on around him.

(Leave a comment)

March 31st, 2011


cloudysky
10:51 pm - When the Lights Begin to Fade (6/10).
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (9/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Warnings: Real person slash.
Word count: 2,843.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.

Ben’s eyes fluttered open as Will stepped away from the bed and picked up his keys, the jangle of key rings knocking together stirring him. It was one thing to be woken by the sound of the alarm clock going off, but to be woken by a kiss and then have the kisser leave immediately afterwards was just plain unfair.

(Leave a comment)

March 30th, 2011


likecharity
12:12 am - five rules for impromptu threesomes. ben barnes/james mcavoy/keira knightley, nc-17.
Title: five rules for impromptu threesomes
Author: likecharity
Pairing: Ben Barnes/James McAvoy/Keira Knightley
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Real person het and slash, adultery
Summary: Entirely grey décor! Evil heron statues! Apricot beard shampoo! Conversational mazes! This is how Ben ends up taking James McAvoy and Keira Knightley back to his hotel room at nearly 2am on a Sunday. Well, a Monday, technically, which he's pretty sure makes it even weirder.
A/N: I keep thinking this is completely ridiculous, but then, James is friends with Keira and he is also friends with Ben and also I love them all, SHUT UP IT'S NOT THAT FAR-FETCHED. *looks again at summary* Okay...no, this is completely ridiculous.

Keira cocks her head. 'You know, you're really quite lovely,' she says, in something like bemusement.

(Leave a comment)

March 24th, 2011


cloudysky
09:57 pm - When the Lights Begin to Fade (8/10).
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (8/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Warnings: Real person slash.
Word count: 2,627.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.

‘Ben it’s June.’ ‘What’s your point?’ Will blinked. ‘Only that and the fact you’re – and I can’t believe I’m saying this – Christmas shopping,’ he replied, laughing.

(Leave a comment)

March 16th, 2011


cloudysky
10:33 pm - When the Lights Begin to Fade (7/10).
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (7/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Warnings: Real person slash.
Word count: 2,044.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.
A/N: So this part doesn’t exactly pick up where the last one left off, but you’ll see...

For the last half an hour, Ben had been sat up in bed with his ear pressed to the wall, listening to the strange sounds coming from next door.

(Leave a comment)

March 12th, 2011


campscoline7373
10:47 pm - Everything about Ben
Title: Everything about Ben
Author:  campscoline7373
Pairing: Skandar/Ben campscoline7373
Rating: NC-17
Length: ~3,000 words
Warnings: homosexual relationships (gasp - the shock, the horror!), sex, ect.
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine, no monetary gains, blah, blah, blah...
Summary:
Skandar has a thing about hands. Actually, this is was his first clue toward the realisation he might be gay
.

 

Everything about Ben.Collapse )
Current Mood: accomplished

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

March 7th, 2011


cloudysky
08:50 pm - When the Lights Begin to Fade (6/10).
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (6/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Warnings: Real person slash.
Word count: 2,325.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.

Ben’s mother hadn’t sounded quite so serious since he’d been seventeen and she’d realised he was failing his maths A Level.

(Leave a comment)

March 2nd, 2011


cloudysky
08:34 pm
Title: When the Lights Begin to Fade (5/10).
Author: cloudysky.
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia.
Pairing: Ben Barnes/William Moseley.
Rating: R.
Warnings: Real person slash.
Word count: 2,473.
Summary: What happens when the bright lights of fame begin to fade? What are you really left with? One minute you’re living in the lap of luxury, and the next, you’re living out of a suitcase and sleeping on your parents couch because they were certain you were never coming back. It’s time for a reality check. Sometimes slotting back into the real world is even harder than you think it’s going to be. When fame no longer comes knocking, it’s time to figure out what really matters. And it’s never what you expect.
Previous Parts: Here.

Moving to prop his head up on his hand, Ben peered over at the sleeping form of Will beside him. The younger man had dozed off an hour ago and Ben didn’t have the heart to wake him, even though he knew he should so he could head back home again.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful

(Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com